The much awaited Stage 12 Land Release at the very popular Riverwalk Estate in Werribee is being released to the public this Saturday the 5th of September 2015. As announced by RPM Real Estate “This a major milestone that has been achieved with all construction work in Stage 9 now complete. The neighbourhood is starting to take shape! We still anticipate that registration of titles will occur in September, with 43 lots being released; we are in for a very exciting weekend.” The Riverwalk Estate is a development of Places Victoria; they have presented a well planned estate that has embraced the idea of a “New Werribee” living on the banks of the Werribee River. Ensuring that all residents, being…Read More
Posts by Category: Home & Land News
Melbourne’s leading home builders have on offer an excellent range of House and Land Packages, for Melbourne’s New Home Buyers. On offer by JG King Homes, the two storeys Atlantis 240 located less than 28 kilometres from Melbourne CBD in Tarneit. As advertised on 17/08/2015, at a starting price of $448,425. The House and Land package is located at 151 Bandicoot Loop Bandicoot Loop Tarneit, the land size is 400m2 and the house is a generous 30.03 squares. As advertised the features are: – Spacious Meals & Family Area – Quality Stainless Steel Appliances Inc – 900mm Freestanding Oven – Gas Ducted Heating – Solar Hot Water System – Overhead Cupboard to Kitchen – Lever Down Handles – Professional Colour…Read More
As advertised on the 19th of August 2015, the Saba 260 house and land package by Mimosa Homes, is located in Roxburg Park a suburb less than 26 kilometers from Melbourne. This stylish home is offered on a 516m2 block of land with a starting price of $472,000, at Lot 307 Arena Estate Roxburgh Park The Saba 260, is a 26 square single home level comprising of four bedrooms, all with built in storage, the master in particular as a generous ensuite and walk in robe. They lay out of the home offers sanctuary for family members with the location of the lounge room away from the hub of the home which is the family, meals and kitchen area. The…Read More
Truganina one of Melbourne’s newer suburbs is a popular choice for Melbourne’s New Home Buyers, as it is located less than 26 kilometers from Melbourne’s CBD. This article is focusing on the House and Land Package by Bentley Homes. Located at Lot 238 Galactic Way, Truganina, and advertised with a starting price of $487,900. The Radisson 225 by Bentley Homes, is a single level, four bed room home located on 461m2 of land, as advertised 18th of August 2015. As stated by Bentley Homes the “Radisson 225 has a spacious living room, large well-appointed kitchen, meals and open family room, this home is perfect for the serious entertainer and a growing family. Combining four bedrooms including a generous master suite…Read More
Located at Lot 2338 Jansar Street Point Cook, VIC 3030, this is a 3 bedroom, single level home on 350 sqm. Advertised Price as of August 2015 it is starting from $410,500, less if you qualify for the First Home Owners Grant. This is a perfect example of Melbourne’s house and land packages which are available within a commutable distance to Melbourne CBD. This package includes: * The Enfield 210 House and Land Package! * Experience The Mimosa Homes Difference! * Choose your FREE package from our current packages to a value of more than $5,000! * Fixed price upfront before deposit! * Inclusive of site costs & connections with H1 class slab as per standard inclusions! * Range of…Read More
This is a family friendly home, as quoted by Burbank the floor plan of The Celestine offers “Shared living and family areas create a feeling of togetherness while still allowing everyone to find space in their own niche of the home.” The Celestine has an excellent floor plan incorporating 4 bedrooms, plus study, 4 living areas, ensuite to the master bedroom, plus internal access from the double garage. Additional floor plan options include an alfresco which can be seen in the Berwick Waters Estate Display Home. So popular is the Celestine by Burbank it is on display in four locations. Each display has an individual feel showcasing the varied uses of this family home. The house and land package available…Read More
Image is courtesy of Mimosa Homes. Mernda is one of the fastest growing suburbs in Victoria, and is located just over 30 kilometers towards the north-east from Melbourne. An excellent collaboration of leading land developers and new home builders are producing quality house and land packages. Prices are subject to change, but in February 2015 the following examples, will whet the appetites of new home buyers: a 3 bedroom home on an approx 310m2 lot size for around $323,000 and a 4 bedroom on approx 400m2 for around $355,000. Mernda and its spectacular scenery have proven to be very popular with the new home buyer. To view a great range of house and land packages in Mernda click on this…Read More
This is a beautiful home design presented by Bentley Homes and packaged on a 446m2 plot of land within 40 kilometers of Melbourne CBD. The Rochford 230 has a large kitchen and family room which sits perfectly around the outdoor living area. As it is centrally located within the home and feels like a private oasis for the occupants to enjoy or share with family and friends. The layout gives a real sense of in-door / out-doors living. The single level floor plan integrates four bedrooms, generous living areas, double garage, and an impressive ensuite with large walk in robes for his and hers. As advertised on 03/03/2015, this great package comes with the following inclusions: Fixed Price House and…Read More
Many of Australia’s new home builders are designing homes that reflect the growing modern families’ needs and wants for Stylish Living. Once such features as the walk in pantries for the laundry and kitchen, which were once reversed only for very expensive builds. Yarrabank Homes has presented the Yarralea 30 double home design on a 556m2 block of land at lot 57 Nixon Drive Berwick which ticks a lot of boxes. Advertised as at 23/02/2015 starting from $592,400. This home is double story with four bedrooms all with walk in robes, three living areas, study, alfresco and double garage with internal access. The floor plans present a balcony to the master suite at the front on the home. The bedrooms…Read More
Join in the fun at the Riverwalk Family Day Out, located at the Riverwalk Village Park, this will be a great day to enjoy the numerous activates, see and feel the vibrant community that is Riverwalk. Starting a 10am – 2pm on Sunday 1st March 2015. Where: Riverwalk Village Park, Newmarket Road, Werribee. The whole family can enjoy this event which is being hosted by Places Victoria; all ages are being catered for including live performances from ABC’s Magic Mountain & Australian animal mascots, circus and magic show starting from 10am, Farmers and craft market, skateboarding lessons, basketball drills and demos, petting zoo, and face painting just to mention a few of the highlights. The Riverwalk estate has been developed…Read More
Featured image courtesy of Yarrabank Homes Berwick is located in the outer south-eastern suburbs approximately 45km from Melbourne CBD. It is located between the popular suburbs of Narre Warren and Beaconsfield. Berwick’s rural landscape has altered dramatically in the recent decades due to the urban sprawl in the south-east growth corridor. In the 1990s the first round of vast home buyers had descended in droves on Berwick, attracted to the undulating land and rural feel. Main street in Berwick still has that old worldly charm of yesteryear about it, with a great range of modern eateries and strip shopping. According to the website (travelvictoria.com.au), Berwick was originally a rich agricultural and pastoral area during the 1800s before developing into a satellite town…Read More
Long Island Homes is the proud recipient of the Best Display Home $300,000 – $350,000 award for 2014. This prestigious award was presented by The Master Builders Association on the 2014 awards night. The home design Santikka 330 is from their Islander Range it is a single level 4 bed room family home with room for the whole family to enjoy. Just a few of the features of this award winning home design includes three separate living areas plus a generous study nook making it easy for all members of the family to find their own space. Storage which is always a welcomed attribute is well and truly covered, a large walk in robe to the master and the laundry…Read More
Curlewis is a beautiful semi-rural community located just 15 minutes by car to the east of Geelong, and is located in the City of Greater Geelong, which states that “Curlewis is possibly the best area in the Geelong and Bellarine Peninsula district with undulating land that gives fine views across the bay.” This beautiful location can now be enjoyed by more residents with reputable and experienced land developers such as National Pacific Properties, who are developing a master planned bay side community – Bayview on the Bellarine. National Pacific Properties was formed in 2005 and has produced other successful communities such as Park Central – Officer, Wellington Rise – Mernda, Reflections – Tarneit and Kallo – Kalkallo. Bayview on the…Read More
The Park Central Estate is superbly located in the growing suburb of Officer, located around 49km south-east of the Melbourne CBD. This very popular estate for young and growing families has announced the second last release of land at Park Central before land runs out! The estate has a lot to offer New Home Buyers, the design, location and access to best that the south east has to offer. Major shopping, education and employment hubs are within a very easy commute of the Park Central Estate. The best is yet to be unveiled the proposed Officer Town Centre will be the central hub of this growing suburb, which will create new employment and business opportunities. Two large retail sites will…Read More
Feature Image by Mimosa Homes Johana 240 Facade Point Cook has seen an expanse in population due to the partnership of Land Developers and Australia leading New Home Builders, who offer a range of New House and Land Packages in Point Cook. It can be hard to realise in as recent as 1996, Point Cook was considered part of rural Melbourne and just 25klm south west of the CBD. We are looking at just one of the New House and Land Packages being presented by Mimosa Homes. The advertised package as of October 2014 is located in Seagrass Crescent, Point Cook. It is a single level home of 222.2m2 and on 420m2 lot of land. The home design is then…Read More
We recently reviewed Point Cook to discover why this is a popular location for Melbourne’s New Homes Buyers. The close proximity to the employment hub of Melbourne’s CBD and a median house price of $451,000 year to date as at 13/10/2014 are just two reasons why Point Cook is in demand. To read more about Point Cook use this link and discover what we now know. Feeding the growing demand of Melburnians who want to live in a new home, within a reasonable distance to Melbourne, are a number of Australia’s leading builders. Today we are looking at a house and land package which is being presented by Burbank Homes. View a vast range of New Homes in Point Cook…Read More
Image: Albany Display Home by Carlisle Homes, Featherbook Estate, Point Cook. Point Cook is only 25 kilometres from Melbourne and with some new land estates situated directly on the edges of Port Phillip Bay; it is not surprising it is the happening place for new home buyers. In conjunction with leading land developers, Melbourne’s emerging and leading home builders have offer an excellent selection of New House and Land Packages for sale in Point Cook. Located within the Wyndham City Council who promotes Point Cook as; “City, Coast and Country” has experienced substantial growth along with ‘neighbours’ Tarneit, Truganina and Wyndham Vale. As recently as 1996, Point Cook was considered a rural community, but by 2016 its population is estimated…Read More
A great selection of New Home and Land Packages are available by Australia’s leading New Home Builders and reputable New Land Developers in Cranbourne and around the Cardinia Shire. As an example today I am looking at a New House and Land Package on offer by Yarrabank Homes. Firstly, if you don’t know much about Cranbourne check out our recent Cranbourne Suburb Summary article, which highlights many of the areas attractions and facilities explaining why it’s popular people looking to build their New Home. Or discover a range of current New Packages in Cranbourne here. SPOTLIGHT: Yarrabank Homes House & Land Package in Cranbourne This proposed House and Land is a single level home on 369m2 block of land in…Read More
Image courtesy of Hermitage Homes Bonita 26 Facade Cranbourne is a popular suburb in Melbourne’s outer South-East between Dandenong and Tooradin, located approximately 50km from the Melbourne CBD. It has grown quickly in recent years with many new large land estate developments of offer like “The Hunt Club”, supported by many of Melbourne’s largest and emerging home builders including Carlisle Homes, Burbank Homes, Metricon Homes providing a great range of New House and Land Packages in Cranbourne. (Follow the link to search now) The home buyers in Cranbourne are quite diverse including 2nd and 3rd home buyers upgrading plus Cranbourne also caters well to the first home buyer market with the median house price being, $315,000 year to date as…Read More
The Astoria is a generous sized double storey family home of 32 squares with a floor plan that is very well designed and takes into account the lifestyle of a busy modern family. At a glance you can see how Berstan Homes the builder of this new home design has carefully placed the location of the not one or two but four well zoned separate living areas. The study greets you as you enter the home, which is nestled beside the large home theatre room. At the end of the entry hall the family and dining room are located in the open planned kitchen area, perfect for entertaining and family life. The fourth living area is the upstairs rumpus, perfectly…Read More
Browse Home & Land News
- Queensland First Home Owners Grant – Facts
- Western Australia First Home Owner Grant – Facts
- Victorian First Home Owners Grant - Facts
- Boutique launches innovative new designs at Williams Landing
- Now is a perfect time to buy House and Land Packages in Melbourne
- Land Update: New Stage Released in Katandra Rise Doreen
- New Boutique Homes’ Riviera 33 display home opened
- Walkthrough Video of Brilliant Trinity 33 Display Home by Orbit Homes
- Saltwater Coast Point Cook receives prestigious EnviroDevelopment Certification
- Investment Property Information Evening at Circa in Berwick
- 4 New Burbank Homes Display Homes Open in Allura Estate in Melbourne's West
- The Adelphi 346 A1 Home Design by Inspired Homes - It's Inspiring!
- Burbank Homes Promotion - A Real Winter Warmer!
- Four New Brilliant Display Homes in Cranbourne East - Dennis Family Homes
- Burbank Homes have unveiled promotion for Victorian New Home Buyers
- New Stage Release at Kantandra Rise Estate, Doreen: Redgum
- Land for Sale Forsyth Park, Truganina: New Stage Release!
- Taking a look at Land for Sale in Officer: Aspect Estate Profiled
- Getting to know Cornell Homes, a conversation with Ali Omran, General Manager
- Land for Sale in Epping. Aurora designed with careful consideration and planning.
- Stunning New Display Home in Craigieburn, Boutique Homes Chelsea 26
- Beautiful Land Estates, located in Doreen. Gateway to the Yarra Ranges.
- Boutique Homes Opens Display Home at Casiana Grove Estate
- Stats Show New Home Sales on the Rise
- Congratulations Bentley Homes - HIA Winners!
- Circa Estate, Releases Exclusive Park Front Town Houses
- Sanctuary Berwick Springs - Its Elevated and Secluded!
- A Must See Display Home - The Monaco 36 from Boutique Homes
- Profile: Circa Land Estate in Berwick
- A Proud Achievement for Carlisle Homes, Customer Service Award!
- Spectacular Views: Jacksons Hill Estate, Sunbury
- Berry Lane Land Estate: A Natural Beauty, within 30kms of Melbourne
- Family Fun Day – Featherbrook Estate Point Cook. Saturday 22nd February 2014
- Carlisle Homes Newest Display Homes Opening Australia Day Weekend - Happy Australia Day!
- Plenty Rivers Views Estate Whittlesea: Opportunity for a Tree Change!
- Featherbrook Estate – Point Cook “City, Coast & Country”
- Riverstone Land Estate in Doreen - "Reconnect surrounded by Natural Beauty"
- Gateway Truganina Land Estate, Conserving Nature for Now & Beyond.
- Bass Coast & Mornington Peninsula Builder Profile
- 7 Essential Indoor - Outdoor Entertaining Trends!
- 17 Quick Questions When Buying Your Block of Land
- Things to consider when researching and buying land for your new home.
- Officer. A growing township with a lot to offer..
- Love your suburb but not your home?
- The Madison 24 by Homebuyers, features elegant, free flowing spaces.
- Langford Jones Homes - Seaquest Display Home in Profile
- One of Homebuyers Centre latest arrivals - The Allure 24, Display Home in Clyde North.
- We Take a Look at Yarrabank Homes - Off the Plan or Bespoke Design
- What would you do with 31 shipping containers?
- Burbank Homes Opens a New Luxury Display Home in Berwick Waters
- A place for you and your family to call home: Sunbury Victoria
- Gorgeous New Boutique Homes Display Home Opening in Wollert
- Pakenham House and Land Packages - Family friendly living.
- Burbank Package in FOCUS: House & Land Package in Sunbury
- Boutique Homes New Display Home Grand Opening: Airlie 33
- Carlisle Homes House and Land Package Sunbury
- Melton offers a Rural Lifestyle with a great section of New House and Land Packages.
- New Home Builders Melbourne: Kitchens
- House and Land Package Melton - By Homebuyers Centre Vic
- Mickleham. Carlisle Homes House and Land Package in Review
- Set your sights on Mickleham for your New House and Land Package.
- House and Land Package Pakenham by Rawdon Hill Homes
- Mickleham House and Land Package by Homebuyers Victoria
- Doreen - A fast growing suburb and great place to call Home.
- South Morang Australia’s Fastest Growing Suburb!
- The Astoria Home Design by Berstan Homes
- Cranbourne Young and Established: The Best of Both Worlds
- SPOTLIGHT: Yarrabank Homes New Home & Land Package in Cranbourne
- Point Cook: Close to the City with the Coast at your doorstep!
- House and Land Package Point Cook by Burbank Homes
- Mimosa Homes: New House and Land Point Cook
- Stop renting & Start living! Park Central Estate Officer.
- Bayview on the Bellarine, Curlewis: Estate Update
- Long Island Homes – Awarded Best Display Home 2014
- Berwick: A rural feel with all modern amenities
- Riverwalk Family Fun Day Sunday 1st March
- Yarrabank Homes is offering Stylish Living & Room to Grow: Berwick
- Truganina House and Land Package; Entertaining is central to this home.
- Mernda: A Growing Suburb with Spectacular Scenery
- New House and Land Package in Berwick; Presented by Burbank.
- Mimosa Homes Proudly Presents The Enfield House and Land Package Melbourne
- Bentley Homes: New House and Land Package in Melbourne
- Melbourne House and Land Package: The Saba 260 by Mimosa Homes
- House and Land Package Melbourne, on offer by JG King Homes
- New Land Release; Stage 12 Riverwalk Estate Werribee