Truganina one of Melbourne’s newer suburbs is a popular choice for Melbourne’s New Home Buyers, as it is located less than 26 kilometers from Melbourne’s CBD. This article is focusing on the House and Land Package by Bentley Homes. Located at Lot 238 Galactic Way, Truganina, and advertised with a starting price of $487,900. The Radisson 225 by Bentley Homes, is a single level, four bed room home located on 461m2 of land, as advertised 18th of August 2015. As stated by Bentley Homes the “Radisson 225 has a spacious living room, large well-appointed kitchen, meals and open family room, this home is perfect for the serious entertainer and a growing family. Combining four bedrooms including a generous master suite…Read More
Posts by Category: Suburb Profiles: Living In
Located at Lot 2338 Jansar Street Point Cook, VIC 3030, this is a 3 bedroom, single level home on 350 sqm. Advertised Price as of August 2015 it is starting from $410,500, less if you qualify for the First Home Owners Grant. This is a perfect example of Melbourne’s house and land packages which are available within a commutable distance to Melbourne CBD. This package includes: * The Enfield 210 House and Land Package! * Experience The Mimosa Homes Difference! * Choose your FREE package from our current packages to a value of more than $5,000! * Fixed price upfront before deposit! * Inclusive of site costs & connections with H1 class slab as per standard inclusions! * Range of…Read More
This is a family friendly home, as quoted by Burbank the floor plan of The Celestine offers “Shared living and family areas create a feeling of togetherness while still allowing everyone to find space in their own niche of the home.” The Celestine has an excellent floor plan incorporating 4 bedrooms, plus study, 4 living areas, ensuite to the master bedroom, plus internal access from the double garage. Additional floor plan options include an alfresco which can be seen in the Berwick Waters Estate Display Home. So popular is the Celestine by Burbank it is on display in four locations. Each display has an individual feel showcasing the varied uses of this family home. The house and land package available…Read More
Image is courtesy of Mimosa Homes. Mernda is one of the fastest growing suburbs in Victoria, and is located just over 30 kilometers towards the north-east from Melbourne. An excellent collaboration of leading land developers and new home builders are producing quality house and land packages. Prices are subject to change, but in February 2015 the following examples, will whet the appetites of new home buyers: a 3 bedroom home on an approx 310m2 lot size for around $323,000 and a 4 bedroom on approx 400m2 for around $355,000. Mernda and its spectacular scenery have proven to be very popular with the new home buyer. To view a great range of house and land packages in Mernda click on this…Read More
This is a beautiful home design presented by Bentley Homes and packaged on a 446m2 plot of land within 40 kilometers of Melbourne CBD. The Rochford 230 has a large kitchen and family room which sits perfectly around the outdoor living area. As it is centrally located within the home and feels like a private oasis for the occupants to enjoy or share with family and friends. The layout gives a real sense of in-door / out-doors living. The single level floor plan integrates four bedrooms, generous living areas, double garage, and an impressive ensuite with large walk in robes for his and hers. As advertised on 03/03/2015, this great package comes with the following inclusions: Fixed Price House and…Read More
Many of Australia’s new home builders are designing homes that reflect the growing modern families’ needs and wants for Stylish Living. Once such features as the walk in pantries for the laundry and kitchen, which were once reversed only for very expensive builds. Yarrabank Homes has presented the Yarralea 30 double home design on a 556m2 block of land at lot 57 Nixon Drive Berwick which ticks a lot of boxes. Advertised as at 23/02/2015 starting from $592,400. This home is double story with four bedrooms all with walk in robes, three living areas, study, alfresco and double garage with internal access. The floor plans present a balcony to the master suite at the front on the home. The bedrooms…Read More
Featured image courtesy of Yarrabank Homes Berwick is located in the outer south-eastern suburbs approximately 45km from Melbourne CBD. It is located between the popular suburbs of Narre Warren and Beaconsfield. Berwick’s rural landscape has altered dramatically in the recent decades due to the urban sprawl in the south-east growth corridor. In the 1990s the first round of vast home buyers had descended in droves on Berwick, attracted to the undulating land and rural feel. Main street in Berwick still has that old worldly charm of yesteryear about it, with a great range of modern eateries and strip shopping. According to the website (travelvictoria.com.au), Berwick was originally a rich agricultural and pastoral area during the 1800s before developing into a satellite town…Read More
The Park Central Estate is superbly located in the growing suburb of Officer, located around 49km south-east of the Melbourne CBD. This very popular estate for young and growing families has announced the second last release of land at Park Central before land runs out! The estate has a lot to offer New Home Buyers, the design, location and access to best that the south east has to offer. Major shopping, education and employment hubs are within a very easy commute of the Park Central Estate. The best is yet to be unveiled the proposed Officer Town Centre will be the central hub of this growing suburb, which will create new employment and business opportunities. Two large retail sites will…Read More
Feature Image by Mimosa Homes Johana 240 Facade Point Cook has seen an expanse in population due to the partnership of Land Developers and Australia leading New Home Builders, who offer a range of New House and Land Packages in Point Cook. It can be hard to realise in as recent as 1996, Point Cook was considered part of rural Melbourne and just 25klm south west of the CBD. We are looking at just one of the New House and Land Packages being presented by Mimosa Homes. The advertised package as of October 2014 is located in Seagrass Crescent, Point Cook. It is a single level home of 222.2m2 and on 420m2 lot of land. The home design is then…Read More
We recently reviewed Point Cook to discover why this is a popular location for Melbourne’s New Homes Buyers. The close proximity to the employment hub of Melbourne’s CBD and a median house price of $451,000 year to date as at 13/10/2014 are just two reasons why Point Cook is in demand. To read more about Point Cook use this link and discover what we now know. Feeding the growing demand of Melburnians who want to live in a new home, within a reasonable distance to Melbourne, are a number of Australia’s leading builders. Today we are looking at a house and land package which is being presented by Burbank Homes. View a vast range of New Homes in Point Cook…Read More
Image: Albany Display Home by Carlisle Homes, Featherbook Estate, Point Cook. Point Cook is only 25 kilometres from Melbourne and with some new land estates situated directly on the edges of Port Phillip Bay; it is not surprising it is the happening place for new home buyers. In conjunction with leading land developers, Melbourne’s emerging and leading home builders have offer an excellent selection of New House and Land Packages for sale in Point Cook. Located within the Wyndham City Council who promotes Point Cook as; “City, Coast and Country” has experienced substantial growth along with ‘neighbours’ Tarneit, Truganina and Wyndham Vale. As recently as 1996, Point Cook was considered a rural community, but by 2016 its population is estimated…Read More
Image courtesy of Hermitage Homes Bonita 26 Facade Cranbourne is a popular suburb in Melbourne’s outer South-East between Dandenong and Tooradin, located approximately 50km from the Melbourne CBD. It has grown quickly in recent years with many new large land estate developments of offer like “The Hunt Club”, supported by many of Melbourne’s largest and emerging home builders including Carlisle Homes, Burbank Homes, Metricon Homes providing a great range of New House and Land Packages in Cranbourne. (Follow the link to search now) The home buyers in Cranbourne are quite diverse including 2nd and 3rd home buyers upgrading plus Cranbourne also caters well to the first home buyer market with the median house price being, $315,000 year to date as…Read More
Feature Image: Bentley Home Plazzo 380 Facade South Morang has been Australia’s fastest growing suburb over the past decade; this is partially due to its close proximity to Melbourne’s CBD being only 23 km north east of Melbourne. It has been estimated by the City of Whittlesea, the council which presides over this booming suburb, the population will exceed 295,000 by 2031. This will be a remarkable growth as indicated by the 2011 census report which recorded only 20,873 persons living in South Morang. As of 2014 the current population exceeds 170,000. A large range of quality New Home Builders and Land Estate Developers are working together to produce a range of house and land packages in South Morang to…Read More
Hazelcroft Estate Image by Av Jennings Doreen which is located only 26 kilometers north east of Melbourne, is catching the attention of many New home buyers. The rolling hills of Doreen are proving a popular choice for young families and empty nesters. Attractively priced new house and land packages in Doreen which offer style and functionality have been put together by Melbourne’s leading land developers and new home builders. Excellent selections of new house and land packages exist for the budget first home buyers as well and the client looking for the designer home on a larger block of land. The choice of quality builders is abundant and a quick search on MyPackage.com.au will take you to a great selection…Read More
Images are for illustration purposes only. Mickleham has a large range of house and land packages on offer for the first home buyer through to the empty nesters who want to downsize, and all new home buyers in between. This suburb of Melbourne is 32 kilometers to the North, via the Hume Highway. One of the New Home Builders we are focusing here is Homebuyers Centre Vic who have put together a nice house and land package in Mickleham. To find a great range of House and Land Packages in Mickleham use this link. The Flute Home Design by Homebuyers Centre Vic. As advertised on 23/06/2014, Lot 133 Trillium Boulevard Mickleham has a starting price of $342,200. It is a…Read More
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Pakenham is located in one of Australia’s fastest growing corridors, and offers an excellent range of education and employment opportunities, plus lifestyle options that make life a real joy. Like any growing suburb New Home Builders are working closely with Land developers to provide a very large selection of house and land packages by Melbourne’s leading builders. For more information on Pakenham use this link to read our previous article. Today I am taking a look at Rawdon Hill homes, who have over 36 years of building experience. They have a selection of over 30 homes designs and numerous facades to select from, but wanted to highlight a home and land package from Rawdon…Read More
Mickleham is 32 kilometers north of Melbourne’s CBD, and is accessed via the Hume Highway. In recent times this has been a small community just beyond Melbourne’s urban corridor and in the 2011 census report, the population of Mickleham was 1185. It is presided over by the City of Hume Council. New Home buyers are seeing the advantages of settling into a rural feel environment, but still have easy access to all required amenities and employment opportunities in Melbourne and surrounding areas. Melbourne’s major new home builders are joining forces with respected new land estate developers and can offer a New House and Land Package starting from $274,000 and less for those who qualify for the FOHG, (As at June…Read More
* Carlisle Homes Marlow New Home Design, Image is for illustrative purposes only Mickleham is a growing suburb in Melbourne’s North which has an excellent selection of New House and Land Packages for sale. Melbourne’s leading builders have numerous home designs to suit all budgets and varying family needs. Use this link to search through a range of house and land packages currently on offer in Mickleham. Today we are looking at the Marlow Home Design, on offer by Carlisle Homes. This an example of what you can find for your family in this rural location within easy reach of Melbourne’s CBD. As advertised on the 20/06/2014 the property is located at Lot 517 in The Woods Estate Mickleham, on…Read More
*image is for illustrative purposes only. Below is an example of a House and Land Package on offer from Homebuyers Centre Victoria. We recently reviewed the suburb of Melton and discovered why it is a popular destination for buyers of New House and Land Packages. The Monarch Home Design by Homebuyers Vic As advertised on 23rd June 2014, this spacious 3 bedroom home is located at Lot 4032 Carron Street Melton VIC 3337. Land size is 551 m2 and is based on the Monarch Home Design, priced from $340,900. Less if you qualify for the first home buyers grant. The Monarch is the perfect blend between functional design and blissful living. A spacious three bedroom home, it secludes the master…Read More
Image of Tabcorp Park, Home of Harness Racing in Victoria. This building was proudly built by Kane Constructions Pty Ltd. Melton is a growing suburb located 35km west of the Melbourne CBD and is one of the fastest growing municipalities in Australia. Melton offers a rural feel and lifestyle for new home buyers who are being presented with a fantastic selection of house and land packages from new home builders such as Hermitage Homes, Homebuyers Centre, Boutique Homes, Burbank, Carlisle Homes and JG King Homes and others. The medium house price, year to June 2014 is $245,000 making it very affordable for new families wanting a first home or great value for those wanting a larger block and spacious home….Read More
Browse Suburb Profiles: Living In
- Victorian First Home Owners Grant - Facts
- Boutique launches innovative new designs at Williams Landing
- Now is a perfect time to buy House and Land Packages in Melbourne
- Land Update: New Stage Released in Katandra Rise Doreen
- New Boutique Homes’ Riviera 33 display home opened
- Saltwater Coast Point Cook receives prestigious EnviroDevelopment Certification
- Investment Property Information Evening at Circa in Berwick
- 4 New Burbank Homes Display Homes Open in Allura Estate in Melbourne's West
- The Adelphi 346 A1 Home Design by Inspired Homes - It's Inspiring!
- Four New Brilliant Display Homes in Cranbourne East - Dennis Family Homes
- New Stage Release at Kantandra Rise Estate, Doreen: Redgum
- Land for Sale Forsyth Park, Truganina: New Stage Release!
- Taking a look at Land for Sale in Officer: Aspect Estate Profiled
- Land for Sale in Epping. Aurora designed with careful consideration and planning.
- Stunning New Display Home in Craigieburn, Boutique Homes Chelsea 26
- Beautiful Land Estates, located in Doreen. Gateway to the Yarra Ranges.
- Boutique Homes Opens Display Home at Casiana Grove Estate
- Stats Show New Home Sales on the Rise
- Circa Estate, Releases Exclusive Park Front Town Houses
- Sanctuary Berwick Springs - Its Elevated and Secluded!
- A Must See Display Home - The Monaco 36 from Boutique Homes
- Profile: Circa Land Estate in Berwick
- Spectacular Views: Jacksons Hill Estate, Sunbury
- Berry Lane Land Estate: A Natural Beauty, within 30kms of Melbourne
- Family Fun Day – Featherbrook Estate Point Cook. Saturday 22nd February 2014
- Carlisle Homes Newest Display Homes Opening Australia Day Weekend - Happy Australia Day!
- Plenty Rivers Views Estate Whittlesea: Opportunity for a Tree Change!
- Featherbrook Estate – Point Cook “City, Coast & Country”
- Riverstone Land Estate in Doreen - "Reconnect surrounded by Natural Beauty"
- Gateway Truganina Land Estate, Conserving Nature for Now & Beyond.
- Officer. A growing township with a lot to offer..
- The Madison 24 by Homebuyers, features elegant, free flowing spaces.
- Langford Jones Homes - Seaquest Display Home in Profile
- One of Homebuyers Centre latest arrivals - The Allure 24, Display Home in Clyde North.
- Burbank Homes Opens a New Luxury Display Home in Berwick Waters
- A place for you and your family to call home: Sunbury Victoria
- Gorgeous New Boutique Homes Display Home Opening in Wollert
- Pakenham House and Land Packages - Family friendly living.
- Burbank Package in FOCUS: House & Land Package in Sunbury
- Boutique Homes New Display Home Grand Opening: Airlie 33
- Carlisle Homes House and Land Package Sunbury
- Melton offers a Rural Lifestyle with a great section of New House and Land Packages.
- House and Land Package Melton - By Homebuyers Centre Vic
- Mickleham. Carlisle Homes House and Land Package in Review
- Set your sights on Mickleham for your New House and Land Package.
- House and Land Package Pakenham by Rawdon Hill Homes
- Mickleham House and Land Package by Homebuyers Victoria
- Doreen - A fast growing suburb and great place to call Home.
- South Morang Australia’s Fastest Growing Suburb!
- Cranbourne Young and Established: The Best of Both Worlds
- Point Cook: Close to the City with the Coast at your doorstep!
- House and Land Package Point Cook by Burbank Homes
- Mimosa Homes: New House and Land Point Cook
- Stop renting & Start living! Park Central Estate Officer.
- Berwick: A rural feel with all modern amenities
- Yarrabank Homes is offering Stylish Living & Room to Grow: Berwick
- Truganina House and Land Package; Entertaining is central to this home.
- Mernda: A Growing Suburb with Spectacular Scenery
- New House and Land Package in Berwick; Presented by Burbank.
- Mimosa Homes Proudly Presents The Enfield House and Land Package Melbourne
- Bentley Homes: New House and Land Package in Melbourne