As advertised on the 19th of August 2015, the Saba 260 house and land package by Mimosa Homes, is located in Roxburg Park a suburb less than 26 kilometers from Melbourne. This stylish home is offered on a 516m2 block of land with a starting price of $472,000, at Lot 307 Arena Estate Roxburgh Park
The Saba 260, is a 26 square single home level comprising of four bedrooms, all with built in storage, the master in particular as a generous ensuite and walk in robe. They lay out of the home offers sanctuary for family members with the location of the lounge room away from the hub of the home which is the family, meals and kitchen area.
The bedroom wing for the three children’s rooms is at the rear of the home, as well as a large family bathroom with a separate toilet. It has incorporated a smart study nook, and impressive sized walk in linen closest.
The home also boasts a well located alfresco which runs off the family room. The double garage with internal access to the home, plus rear entrance to the backyard completes this family home.
The inclusion as advertised are listed below:
* The Saba 260 House and Land Package!
* Experience The Mimosa Homes Difference!
* Fixed price upfront before deposit!
* Inclusive of site costs & connections with P class slab!
* Range of facades including feature render!
* Quality floor coverings throughout entire home!
* Higher ceilings 2550mm!
* Flyscreens & window locks!
* Colorbond gutter, downpipe & fascia!
* Feature front door with Tri-lock door handle!
* Remote control panelift garage door!
* Down lights to living areas!
* Stone bench top to kitchen!
* 900mm Upright oven and cook top with canopy rangehood!
* Stainless steel Dishwasher and Microwave with trim kit!
* Overhead cupboards & wine rack!
* Designer tap ware & basins!
* Six star energy with solar hot water!
* Flexible floor plans & so much more!
A larger version the Saba Home design in on display, the Saba 331 which is a 33 square home is available to walk through. It is located in the Waterford Estate, 3 Glenelly Street Melton South.
Open Saturday & Sunday 11am – 5pm
& Monday – Wednesday 12pm to 5pm
or by appointment.