|| Hanson Street,
Freeling SA 5372
Freeling Estate is a beautiful new South Australian address that sits right on the edge of the world famous Barossa Valley. Only a 45 minute drive from the Adelaide CBD via the brand new Northern Expressway, Freeling is a charming township surrounded by wide open spaces and pristine countryside.
Freeling's historic town centre features a beautifully landscaped main street filled with local bakeries and shops, and Tanunda, Nuriootpa and Angaston are all less than 20 minutes away. If you're looking for an adventure further afield, the Flinders Ranges and the Yorke Peninsula are easily accessible.
Famous for its historic wheat crops and neighbouring world class wine region, Freeling Estate is an idyllic escape from city living that appeals to young families and empty nesters alike. With allotments that range in size from 500m2 to greater than 1,000m2. Freeling also offers competitive prices compared to land in Adelaide's outer northern suburbs and we have 18 display home for you to explore
At Freeling Estate you can enjoy the benefits and convenience of:
- The Freeling Primary School
- Extensive recreational facilities
- Only 45 minutes north of the Adelaide CBD.
- Generous blocks '%93 up to and greater than 1000m2
- Easy access to wineries and cellar doors
- Proximity to Tanunda, Nuriootpa and Angaston
- Local cafes, bakeries and boutiques
- Lively sporting communities including cricket, football, netball, lawn bowls, tennis and more.
Use the Email Enquiry form to register for more info.
Location: Hanson Street, Freeling, SA 5372
The accuracy of property locations plotted on the Google Maps is not guaranteed or error free and should not be used as a basis to make purchase decisions. Each address must be verified for accuracy with many addresses displayed as a general guide to the area only and not Street and Street Number specific.